|Item||Registration fee (By RMB)||Registration fee (By US Dollar)|
|Regular Registration for Paper||3200RMB/per paper (6 pages)||500 USD/per paper (6 pages)|
|Manuscript numbers ≥ 3||2900RMB/per paper (6 pages)||450 USD/ per paper (6 pages)|
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)||300RMB/per extra page||50 USD/ per extra page|
|Attendees without Submission||1200RMB/per person||200 USD / per person|
|Attendees without Submission (Groups）||1000RMB/per person（≥ 3 person）||180 USD / per person（≥ 3 person）|
|Purchase Extra Journal||500RMB/per book||80 USD / per book|
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend ICIPS 2022 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at: email@example.com
Join as Listener: ICIPS 2022 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the filed of latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for ICIPS 2022 Regular is USD500 / 3200 RMB per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 6 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 7) is USD50 / 300RMB.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.
8. At least 20% of registration fee will be charged as the service fee if you retract your paper for personal reasons.